The difference between the two units is their capacities - 30 litres for the B3M and 50 litres for the C3M. The similarity is that they are both designed to our strict efficiency
and reliability standards - and both are constructed from the finest possible components.
The B3M and C3M work in open outlet form to supply vented taps or the spout that's included with every system. They can also both be used as cistern-fed units to supply several ordinary taps.
Every B3M and C3M water heater is backed by a two year guarantee with on-site service support.
- B3M (30 litre) and C3M (50 litre).
- 3kW rating.
- Element 'On' indicator.
- Thermostat from 5°C to 75°C lockable in two positions.
- Supplied complete with open outlet spout.
- Over temperature cut-out.
- Plumbing and electrical connections at base of unit.
- Made in the UK.
Vented tap packs J, K, M, P, Q, R, S/T, W, X or Y are also required for underink installations.
Please click here for further details on our Vented Tap range.