We developed the Hotflo range for people who need a hot water supply for two to three basins or sinks.
Flexible siting is a key design feature that we insisted upon because it means there is no requirement for a cold water cistern. Hotflo can be used with standard or mixer taps and fed from the mains water supply provides high hot water flow rates. With the best possible performance, long-term reliability and corrosion-resistance in mind, our designers specify high-grade copper for the Hotflo's inner container. Using copper for this key component also means we don't have to fit a sacrificial anode - avoiding the need for the hassle and expense of regular inspections and replacement. In addition, copper is better than lower grade materials at withstanding shock and vibration during delivery,installation and maintenance.
The complete confidence we have in the quality of Hotflo's design and materials is proven by its two year guarantee with on-site service support.
- Available in 10 litre (suitable for up to two basins) and 15 litre (suitable for up to three basins) capacities.*
- 2.2kW element rating.
- Replaceable copper inner container with integral heating element.
- Two year guarantee with on-site service support.
- Externally adjustable thermostat from 10°C to 70°C.
- CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) flame-retardant expanded polystyrene.
- Element 'On' indicator.
- No anode to inspect or replace.
- Suitable for use with any standard tap or mixer.
- Fitted with 1 metre of 3-core cable.
- Comprehensive installation instructions.
- Pressure relief valve supplied with all models.
- IPX4 rated.
- BEAB and Kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations. CE marked.
- Made in the UK.
* Figures are for guidance only, the Heatrae Sadia Specification Advice Team should be contacted to discuss requirements for specific sites. Capacity recommendations are based on BS 6700.
For applications that require larger capacity units our unvented cylinders and solar range could be the ideal specification.