Claim £150 Megacash on any Megaflo cylinder purchased by 30th September 2017. All claims should reach us no later than 31st December 2017, claims made after this date will not be processed.
With an unlimited domestic warranty the Megaflo unvented cylinders provide outstanding and unparalleled levels of hot water, as well as exceptionally fast recovery rates and energy-saving performance.
A purchase of any Megaflo Eco, Eco Slimline, SystemFit, SystemReady, PVReady, Eco Plus, Solar, SolaReady or Commercial model from 1st June 2016 to the 30th September 2017 is eligible for your £150 Megacash*. To claim your cashback simply complete the form below for each Megaflo installed along with a copy of the original VAT invoice(s), ensuring it reaches us no later than 31st December 2017.
All cheques will be made out to the name appearing on the VAT invoice unless stated otherwise.
Terms and conditions apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer, you can download and print the claim form, then send it to us by post, together with the copy of your VAT invoice to:
Megaflo Megacash promotion
*This promotion for £150 Megacash cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion currently including Megaflo cylinders except the £175 cashback on a G3 training course promotion.
1. The Megaflo Mega Cash is available to the individual or company that has legitimately purchased any Megaflo Eco, Eco Slimline, SystemFit, SystemReady, PVReady, Eco Plus, Solar, SolaReady or Commercial model between the 1st January 2017 and the 30th September 2017 inclusive.
2. If an individual or company is found to be in breach of point 1 of these terms and conditions by the promoter, they will be held liable for compensation of the full claim to the legitimate party in the case of a dispute.
3. To claim your £150* Mega Cash simply submit your claim online at www.heatraesadia.com/megacash.htm including the upload of your copy VAT invoice(s). You are advised to keep copies of all documentation.
4. Claims can be submitted online at www.heatraesadia.com/megacash
5. All details of the transaction must be presented on the VAT invoice(s) in order for your claim to be processed. This includes: Merchant Name, Merchant Address, Your Name or your Company Name (even in the case of a cash sales invoice), Document Date, Document Number, Unit Quantity, Full Description of Unit, Unit Cost, Invoice Total, VAT charged if merchant is VAT registered.
6. Incomplete claim forms and invoices that are illegible will be returned without being processed. If an invoice contains two or more pages we require copies of all the pages.
7. All enquiries are to be emailed to email@example.com - we do not accept emailed claims.
8. All information submitted for the Mega Cash promotion will only be used for the administrative purposes of this promotion unless otherwise stated and the relevant permission granted by the customer.
9. £150* Mega Cash claims will be processed in due course and your cheque will be sent to you in the post. Please allow a minimum of 28 working days before contacting us.
10. Cheques will be made payable to the company or the individual's name on the merchant VAT invoice with no exceptions.
11. Claimants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
12. Merchants, agents, distributors or their employees and employees of Heatrae Sadia^ may not participate in this promotion.
13. No responsibility can be taken by the promoter for claims lost or delayed. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No correspondence will be entered into. All copies of documentation presented to Heatrae Sadia^ must be kept by the claimant.
14. The £150* Mega Cash is payable on receipt of the proof of purchase and is inclusive of VAT.
15. Any tax or VAT liability arising from participation in this promotion and receipt of the Mega Cash reward is entirely the responsibility of the claimant.
16. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice and any decision taken is final.
17. The promoter will not take part in any dispute that may arise between participating parties and reserves the right to refuse payment of the £150* if a dispute cannot be amicably resolved between said parties. 18. The promoter is Heatrae Sadia.^
19. End user customers must obtain written consent from the installing company before submitting a claim if the installing company's name is printed on the invoice. A copy of this consent letter must accompany the claim.
20. Please note that this promotion is valid against Megaflo units purchased at normal trade terms only for the sole purpose of installation by an installer. Megaflo units that are purchased for resale are not valid for this promotion.
21. Claims cannot be accepted where a Megaflo unit is purchased at a greatly reduced or contracted price. Contracts will have to be cancelled before you can claim the £150* Mega Cash.
22. Claims for the £150* Mega Cash scheme are to reach us no later than 31st December 2017 and no late claims will be accepted for whatever reason after this date.
23. This promotion for the £150* Mega Cash cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion currently running for Megaflo unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of that promotion.
24. By submitting a claim, the claimant acknowledges and is deemed to have accepted all the above terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of this page for your future reference. *£125 + £25 VAT. At current rate of VAT. ^Heatrae Sadia is a trading name of Baxi Heating UK Limited. Registered Office: Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL. Registered in England and Wales 03879156.